FAIR LAWN, NJ, Feb. 24 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Micron Systems team has been busy behind the scenes building the new CE Manager. With input from more than 300 customer evangelists, Micron’s team of in-house developers spared no expense to create this scalable learning management system (LMS). The new platform, with a new interface, offers enhanced LMS functionality to complement CE Manager’s world-class compliance monitoring for accounting firms. See some highlights in this short video (only 40 seconds).
In addition to third-party content providers, New CE Manager integrates seamlessly with New Top Performance, Micron Systems’ industry-leading performance review summary for accountants and staff. Together, Top Performance and CE Manager simplify talent management.
The new CE Manager offers:
- A sleek, modern interface built on a mobile-friendly, browser-independent platform
- Seamless integration with third-party content providers, such as Practicing Law Institute (PLI), West LegalEdcenter (WLE), and Becker Accounting
- Personalized learning plans that can include mandatory activities as well as elective and mandatory courses
- Complete management of a company’s formation from start to finish, including:
- Simplified scheduling, with options for recurring sessions and multi-part seminars
- Sophisticated attendee tracking, including a registration approval feature and automated waitlists
- Automatically emailed invitations, class announcements, attendance reminders, and assessments
- Instant creation of certificates of attendance
- Firm branding of invitations, course announcements, certificates and emails
- Accurate monitoring of compliance with continuing education requirements for more than 400 licenses and certifications in law, accounting, taxation, internal control, finance, fraud, insurance and IT
- Robust learning and compliance reporting for business professionals and staff
- Automated notifications of compliance deadlines and outstanding requirements
- A user-friendly learning portal from which professionals and staff can initiate e-learning, enroll in courses, monitor CE compliance and access learning plans
- Integration with Micron Systems’ industry-leading benchmarking software, Top Performance, for a powerful pairing to manage learning and development
About Micron Systems Inc.
Micron Systems, a leader in cloud-based, client-centric legal technology, provides talent management software for law firms and accounting firms. Our software’s unparalleled functionality combined with world-class support is recognized by hundreds of the largest and most prestigious companies in the NLJ 500, Am Law 200, Accounting Today Top 100, and IPA 400.
For more information about Micron Systems Inc., please visit our website – www.micronsystems.com – or email us at [email protected]
Derek Weihs | [email protected]
Image 1: New learning management system
The new CE Manager is a world-class LMS specifically designed for law firms and accounting firms.
This content was posted through the press release distribution service on Newswire.com.