NEW YORK, May 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — After securing seed investment, DeFi startup ANI.Finance has announced that it is opening for the first private sale among more investors. The private sale starts on 05/30/2022. For now, users can register to get the priority spot among other investors.
In a private sale operation for strategic investors, the project will launch its native token ($ANIF). The cryptocurrency will operate on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and later will use multi-chain Polkadot solutions. $ANIF will have a supply of 1 billion tokens.
The initial circulating supply will be equal to $62.25 million, and the token will serve two purposes:
- It will give access to a reward system
- This will give governance rights in terms of supporting project ecosystem upgrades
The majority of the token (69%) will provide incentives to nodes in the system.
ANI.finance is developing a multi-chain framework to reduce the cost of building and integrating blockchains. The project will bring a cross-platform, paperless and transparent approach to app development, retail, travel, manufacturing, game development and intellectual property. This will bring a balance between centralized and decentralized solutions so that the Blockchain/DeFi industry will get a strong push towards wider adoption.
The team promises the following features:
- Low transaction costs: ANI promises to offer lower transaction fees by distributing resources.
- Optimization of decentralized systems: ANI uses centralized to optimize this framework.
- Automation of business processes: This system wants to create the opportunity to save company resources.
- High Speed Service Delivery: In terms of scalability, ANI aims to launch a fast system for small and large companies.
According to a roadmap, in the next step, the ANI team will work to launch the public sale of the $ANIF token. Another ongoing complementary ANI project is an NFT game with stacking features. $ANIF is supposed to be a gas for the gaming ecosystem.
More information on ANI and $ANIF tokens is available in their white paper.
Email: [email protected]
THE SOURCE: ANI.Finance