Applications are invited for various finance positions with Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited.
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Chief Financial Officer on a full-time contractual basis initially for a period of 3 years subject to an annual performance review.
Job name : Finance Manager
Number of positions : 2
Eligibility criteria :
1. Qualified Chartered Accountant
2. Maximum age of 40 years (Relaxation of upper age limit is applicable as per GOI guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants).
Also Read: Assam Career: Oil India Limited Recruitment 2022
1. Five (5) years of post-qualification experience in handling payment and accounting aspects
2. Experience in the BPO industry (in the P2P domain) will be an added advantage
3. Experience in data analytics/new era digital technologies will be an added advantage
Selection procedure : The selection will be based on a shortlist of candidates followed by a written test and/or a personal interview
How to register : Applicants should send the application (in the prescribed format attached) to Deputy Managing Director, Agriculture Insurance Company Of India Limited, 5th Floor, Plate B & C, NBCC Office Block 1, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi -110023 at later 12e August 2022.
Applications should be sent with the words “Application for the position of Chief Financial Officer” together with all self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates/documents.
Detailed announcement : Click here
Also Read: Assam Career: Apply for City Project Manager Job at Deputy Commissioner Dhubri’s Office