On the agenda for the regular business meeting of the Burien city council on Monday evening November 1, 2021 – Federal legislative program, climate action plan, property tax levy, surface water management and more.
Download the agenda / the complete file here (PDF file).
- a) Federal Legislative Agenda 2022 (Brian Wilson, City Manager and Mike Doubleday, Federal Lobbyist)
- b) Introduction to Resolution 467, Climate Action Plan (Maiya Andrews, Director of Public Works, Paige Morris, Environmental Education Specialist)
- c) Introduction to Ordinance No. 785, Levy of Property Tax (Eric Christensen, Chief Financial Officer)
- d) Introduction to Ordinance No. 786, Proposed Tariffs for Surface Water Management (Eric Christensen, Chief Financial Officer)
- e) Continuation of the presentation on the update of the mid-biennium budget 2021-2022 and the financial policies proposed for 2022 (Eric Christensen, CFO and Rebecca Hodge, financial analyst)
- f) Review of City Council Planning Calendar (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)
REPORT OF THE CITY DIRECTOR ON EMERGING ISSUES